"I'm going to Ibiza, any tips?"
No, unfortunately we are not (i wish though :-)), but apparently everyone else is!
We keep getting this question over and over again. "Hi, we are going to Ibiza, any tips?!"
Our last trip there was in September 2014, so i'm sure there will be lots of new spots, restaurants, ...but here are some of our favorites:
1. Go stroll around on the Hippy market. We visited Punta Arabi Hippy market, which is the biggest one. (North east on the island). There's a great chill vibe and it's great to get inspired by the creativity and craftmanship of local artists and shops.
2. There are trunkloads of beach clubs where they serve delicious food, like Cotton beach or Experimental beach, to name a few. Our favourite is Amante beach. It's hidden away in an amazing bay. The view is breathtaking and the food was so good.
3. Head to the gorgeous Giri Cafe in San Juan (the North of the island) for yummy food and a unique bohochic setting!
Go chill at the terrace or in the garden. The whole decor and setting is the most inspiring place we went during our trip.
4. Looking for some Ibiza home inspiration? Tanis
is a wonderfull interior store in Santa Gertrudis where you can find furniture, lots of great textiles and home accessories.
5. Ibiza has lots of beautiful beaches. Some are more popular (read: crowded) than others. We went to Cala Conte and Cala d'en Serra.
Especially the last one is WAUW! Although it's a small bay, first impressions are monumental. Once you'll have discovered Cala d'en Serra, you will always go back when you're in Ibiza. You'll find mostly locals on this beach.
6. Watch sunset at the sunset strip (West coast, San Antonio). You'll find lots of 'sunset bars' like Mambo or Café Del Mar. Ignore the rowdy crowds and gaze at the Balearic sunset.
Enjoy your stay!
If you guys discover new hotspots, let me know for our next trip to Ibiza!
Leave a comment